Terms and Conditions
Nathalie’s French Connection Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT DOCUMENT; PLEASE KEEP THIS SAFE
- Children must be on time to start each online class to optimize learning and avoid class disruption.
- Children must be supervised by parents/guardians during the online classes at all times.
- It is recommended for children to use the toilet before every class as to not interrupt everyone’s learning experience.
- Children must be set up in advance of the online class with activity book, whiteboard and markers or paper and pencils, copy book at hand if applicable.
- Children are expected to behave in a civilised manner towards everyone and foul language is not accepted at any time.
- In order to start a class a minimum of pupils’ enrolment is necessary. This decision is the responsibility of the teacher and may vary for each class under different circumstances.
- Should your child suffer from a medical condition, health issues and/or allergies, or should your child have special or additional needs, please inform me in writing.
- Should you decide to withdraw your child from the classes, a five weeks’ notice in writing is requested.
- The teacher reserves the right to remove your child from the class. I will notify you should this problem arise and removal of your child will only take place as a last resort after all other avenues of help and support have been given.
- Payment for classes must be made in advance via the website online payment facilities.
- Payments are non-refundable and subject to revision from time to time.
- Children’s activity books and audio materials are an integral part of the course and must be purchased prior to starting the classes. Activity books and audio materials are sold as non-refundable items at €20 per unit. Shipping costs apply outside the Republic of Ireland/UK
- All payments must be made payable to Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd.
- Sibling discount applies when two or more siblings book together, subject to availability.
- Sibling discount applies from the second child and to the value of 5% off.
- When enrolling an additional child part way through a block of classes, no sibling discount will be applied.
- Sibling discount can be used in conjunction with other offers.
- In the unlikely event of “last minute” class changes by Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd, you will be notified with as much notice as possible. Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd will not reimburse any expenses caused by failure to pick up messages/correspondence.
- In the unlikely event of class cancellation by Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd, your account will be credited for that class.
- If a considerable number of pupils “drop” from a class for personal reasons, the teacher reserves the right to cancel the class.
- As classes rely on efficient broadband network, in case of signal disruptions caused by poor weather conditions, power cuts and so on, Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd reserves the right to re-schedule a class.
- Re-scheduled classes must happen within the following week and efforts will be made to suit everyone’s availability. Credits, refund will not be offered once a class has been re-scheduled.
- If your child is unable to attend a class due to sickness, holidays or other events, Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd will not be able to refund you as payment secures your child’s place.
- If customers choose to not take part in a class which is taking place within standard operational conditions, they are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd will not be responsible for customers’ network failures resulting in children’s non-attendance; therefore no credit or refund will apply in such cases.
Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd works really hard to ensure customers have the best language experience possible. Should you not be satisfied with the classes, please feel free to contact me, by e-mail or telephone. Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd will always try to resolve the matter satisfactorily and quickly.
All personal information collected on our booking form is requested to operate the agreement between Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd and our customers. It will not be passed on to any third party and will be deleted when your child is no longer enrolled in the classes. With one exception when you purchase La Jolie Ronde Ltd resources which are to be delivered to your home address, this latter will be shared with La Jolie Ronde Ltd for this purpose. La Jolie Ronde Ltd is an approved Tier 2 Data Controller and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office for this purpose. Registration number: Z5415828.
Any reference to Nathalie’s French Connection Ltd classes on linked sites or third party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or infer the endorsement by the Company.